Friday, October 12, 2007

Quick Hitters

Just a few random thoughts I'd like to share on this chilly Friday night:



  • It's OK Minnesota fans, I also think it's freaking weird to see Kevin Garnett in Celtic Green.
  • What exactly did Patriots' receiver Wes Welker mean when he said that if you look at teammate Randy Moss you might not think he's smart, but he is? I'd love to hear an explanation there.
  • I don't think I've ever been more disappointed in an athlete I loved more than I am with Marion Jones.
  • Just thinking about the fact that the California Golden Bears were a Florida goal line stand away from being the #1 team in the country last week gives me goose bumps. That said, Oregon State scares the heck out of yours truly.
  • Why is it when T.O. is just being T.O. it bothers people, but when it's just Manny being Manny it's funny?



  • Wasn't it just a couple of years ago people were calling the NL West the worst division in baseball?
  • Some advice for Joe Torre. Joe, you're a great and dignified man who doesn't need the Yankees as much as they need you. Don't let them jerk you around any more and just walk away, you deserve a little down time.
  • I miss Tiger already.
  • Anyone else watch the Wake Forest/Florida State game last night and wonder, who the hell gave those guys whistles and striped shirts?
  • Say what you will about Michael Vick the criminal, the man made a huge difference on the football field. By the way, how's Joey Harrington working out in Atlanta?
  • Will someone please just make a deal for Kobe already?
  • Big one in Big D this weekend. Too bad no matter who wins both teams will make it to the playoffs. Betcha USC wishes they were an NFL team right about now.
  • ARod, look at me, they will love you in San Francisco. That's what we do, we love our stars no matter what and the more people on the outside hate you it'll just makes us love you more. Oh, and I'm sick of Pedro Feliz and his sub-.300 on-base percentage.
  • Speaking of Mr. Feliz, say hello to your new third baseman Twins fans. Admit it, he's just the kind of guy that team loves. Great glove+streaky bat = perfect fit.


No comments:

Post a Comment